Tentative Keys Hosted on
- Regardless of the Question Booklet series, right answer has been tick (ü) marked in the respective choices for each question (Except question Nos. 38, 80, 107 and 139 in the specimen question booklet hosted herewith).
- Regardless of the Question Booklet series given to the candidates during the examination, they can challenge the answer keys only as per the question number given in the Specimen Question Booklet hosted on the Commission’s website.
- Candidates may send their objections in respect of all the questions except question Nos. 38, 80, 107 and 139. In respect of question Nos. 38, 80, 107 and 139, the Commission has already decided to place them before the Expert Committee. However, candidates may also send their views for question Nos. 38, 80, 107 and 139 with proper evidence.
- On receipt of objections / views with evidence, the same will be placed before the Expert Committee for finalization of the answer keys.
- Representations, if any, challenging the tentative answer keys / expressing views shall be submitted in ONLINE MODE only through www[dot]tnpsc[dot]gov[dot]in within SEVEN days.
- Representations received by POST or E-MAIL will receive NO attention.
- Representations made online after 05.45PM on 14.01.2021 will also receive NO attention. The link for challenging the tentative answer keys will be disabled after this timeline.
- The final answer keys will be published on the Commission’s website only after the completion of entire selection process.