According Concurrence For:
- Regularization of the services of Junior Assistants and Typists employed temporarily under consolidated pay into permanent posts coming under Commission's purview(G.O. (Ms)No 248, Revenue Department, dated 23.03.93)
- Regularization of the services of Junior Assistants and Typists employed in 1991 census work and subsequently appointed in other departments as per Supreme Court's Order.
- Regularization of the services of the staff of Corporations observed by the Government.
- Regularization of Village Administrative Officers for those who were appointed as Village Officers on or before 14.11.1980 i.e. the date on which they were appointed as specified in Government Order.
Transfer of staff from one Department /unit to another Department/unit under rule 20(a) (iii) of Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service Rules.
- Obtaining Panel approval from the Commission for promotion of 10% / 20% of Office Assistants, Record Clerks, Night Watch Men, Panchayat Assistants etc to Junior Assistants in Rural Development, Municipal Administration and Water Supply Department.
- Recruitment by transfer of Class I and IA Municipal employees in the Tamil Nadu Municipal General Service as Municipal Commissioner, Grade - II.